[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]


From: mike .kumalo
Subject: ASSIST.
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 19:17:48 +0000

Dear Sir,

I am mike.j. Kumalo, son of the late Jonas Kumalo
a prominent memeber of Unita - the National Union for the Total
Independence of Angola - in the late 1960s as a rival
movement to the MPLA which later became the

My father was one of the front liners Unita for more than 30 years,but died in
fighting with government troops on Friday 22nd
February 2002.

I escaped to Spain and latter to London, The
British Government after the death of my father knowing fully
well that my father told me about the existence of
US$15,000,000(Fifteen Million United States Dollars)
he deposited in a Security Trust Company in
London.,  -as precious metals (for
security reasons). This money was acquired through the
exportation and sale of Diamond and Timber when my
father was controlling some tribes as the head of

Presently, I am living a political exile life here in
London,  avoiding the witch-hunting
of the Angolan government troops. I have also
certified the existence of the consignment at the trust
company, but the labour law act of The UK does
not allow me to operate a bank account in my status as
a political asylum seeker. For the above reason,I was
adviced by a top director at the Security Company to
seek your assistance to meet me here in London
 to claim the funds in your name for onward
transfer to your account for investment.

I expect you to be trustworthy and kind enough to
respond to this distress call to save My Mother and me

from a hopeless future. And if you agree, I hereby
agree to compensate your sincere and candid effort in
this regard with 20% of the total amount of $15
million US Dollars. When the money ($15 million) is
moved into your discrete account. You will be allowed
to draw 20% in your favor, while the remaining 80%
will be invested meaningfully for our future if
possible in your area of business and different
sectors of the economy in your country with a
reasonable return on investment.

Again,the Security Trust Company has indicated that I
owe an outstanding bill to pay at the firm before they
could effect the release of the consignment, as the
initial security storage-deposit charges paid by my
late father had expired and I do not have enough money
to clear the debt which the luggage attracted monthly.

Whatever your decision is, please reach me immediately
through my email and furnish me with details of your
telephone and fax numbers and keep this letter tight
secret for the interest of my family. Alternatively, you could email me ay
[] or call me on 44-7709524468.
Yours sincerely,

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]