Re: Plain TeX mode

From: Tim Heaney
Subject: Re: Plain TeX mode
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 21:05:38 -0500

Emil Hedevang Lohse <emil@imf.au.dk> writes:

> When I write Plain TeX in Emacs I use the Plain TeX mode, but it has a
> bad habit of showing text that follows \sl and \bf in italic and bold
> letters respectively. How do I turn it off? (I don't mind the
> colouring of the text, though.)

You can change the Italic and Bold faces with

  Options -> Customize Emacs -> Specific Face...

Click on Show to see the properties you can adjust. Deselect weight
for bold and deselect slant for Italic. If you like, you can adjust
the colors by changing the values for the different Font Lock faces
this way as well.

I hope this helps,

Tim