Using LaTeX changebar script with RCS

From: Bertrand
Subject: Using LaTeX changebar script with RCS
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 22:23:25 +0100

Hello,

I am using emacs for processing my latex documents, and CS-RCS for version control, everything with Windows (despite my will!!!). I would like to know if there exists a macro which would add tags in the file in order to have revisions marked with the changebar package. I know there is a shell script to do this, but something which would be called directly from emacs would be great.

Thanks in advance,
--Bertrand.