Cheape software - all you can imagine

From: Janine Blair
Subject: Cheape software - all you can imagine
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:12:50 -0500

Once a man is on hand, a woman tends to stop believing in her own beliefs.
To be as good as our fathers we must be better, imitation is not discipleship
Chivalry is the most delicate form of contempt.
Advice is like castor oil, easy to give, but dreadful to take.
There's a fine line between character building and soul destroying.
Friends show their love in times of trouble...
He who lives without folly isn't so wise as he thinks.

Sensation!! We opened a NEW site with unbebatable prices and products.
800 WORLD BESTu softwareo with 90%j discountg - that is a really BEST offer
just imaginep, you can buy ALL softwarer that you ever need and pay pricex of just one of it!
Officep 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great savingsh, huh?

Please spend few momentsk of yours preciousr time to check our offerm - it is more than worthe it!

Pleawse followe here nowv!
Force is legitimate where gentleness avails not.
Life may have no meaning. Or even worse, it may have a meaning of which I disapprove.
A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows the public opinion.
Great men are but common men more fully developed and ripened.
Men naturally resent it when women take greater liberties in dress than men are allowed.
Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest.
A vain man finds it wise to speak good or ill of himself a modest man does not talk of himself.
Your dips an falls do not confound me, half as much as your heights astound me.
Things don't change, but by and by our wishes change.
The great artist is a slave to his ideals.
A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away.
Creativity can solve almost any problem. The creative act, the defeat of habit by originality, overcomes everything.
Reproof on her lips, but a smile in her eyes.
From the moment I liberated Brigitte, the moment I showed her how to be truly herself, our marriage was all downhill.
The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them.
Men, their rights and nothing more women, their rights and nothing less.