Re: Tab problem

From: Nick Chorley
Subject: Re: Tab problem
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 17:42:09 +0100

Juraj Kubelka wrote:
On So  4.zář 14:45, Nick Chorley wrote:

I have a problem with Emacs which is that I can't seem to enter more than 1 tab when in C++/Java mode (it does do the automatic indentation like when you're using if statements though). When in the "normal" text editing mode, I can't enter any tabs.

Can anyone help?

Try C-q TAB.

I got it fixed so I can just enter tabs with the tab key. Had to put "self-insert-command" in the key binding for the tab key. It involved editing .emacs in my home folder.