aspell and emacs

From: Neon Absentius
Subject: aspell and emacs
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 09:28:53 +0000

Hello

I know that by setting

(setq ispell-program-name "aspell")

emacs uses the aspell program instead of ispell. I don't know however
how to make emacs aware of a new dictionary. Specifically I just
installed the greek aspell dictionary and I have no idea how to
make emacs aware of the fact.

Any help and/or pointing to specific documentation will be greatly
appreciated.

--
Charity in capitalism is like urinating to extinguish a forest fire.
    -- Neon Absentius