Re: Can't load .el files

From: B.T. Raven
Subject: Re: Can't load .el files
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 10:27:21 -0500

"JS" <d44sf@44ada.com> wrote in message
news:d4b3su$dte$2@news.net.uni-c.dk...
> Peter Dyballa wrote:
>

> > Am 22.04.2005 um 13:35 schrieb JS:
> >
> >> any idea on how to get this mode working?
> >>

> > It's a bit easier than the problem with the hen and its egg, or
> > otherwise 'round, the hen that emerged the egg. An Elisp file
providing
> > some useful things can advertise itself as a useful existence.
Another
> > Elisp file that feels it needs some of those useful features
requires
> > them.
>

> Could you be a bit more specific I have no idea how to fix the
problem.

What Peter is providing here might be called "Zen and the Art of
Software Maintenance." What is required here is to zero in on the
penultimate word of the last sentence of his first (and last) paragraph.

Ed, feeling required to provide an edifying remark on the one true
editor (arcanely).