Re: scroll mouse

From: Charles philip Chan
Subject: Re: scroll mouse
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 13:35:02 -0400

On 25 Aug 2005, bojohan+news@dd.chalmers.se wrote:

> The former works. The latter is wrong.

Thanks, you learn something new everyday. To tell you the truth, I never
had to set it up manually. It worked out of the box with CVS Emacs.

I got confused because mouse-wheel-mode is both a function and
variable. I just glanced over the variable docstring without reading it
fully. :-(

Charles

--
"The IETF motto is 'rough consensus and running code'"

  -- Scott Bradner (Open Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)