keyboard translate

From: Emabela
Subject: keyboard translate
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 16:17:27 +0100

Hello Everybody,

 After solving the my previous question

 (how to insert unicode char -> ucs-insert),

 there is another problem:

 I successfully defined the following key:

 (define-key text-mode-map "\M-[" (lambda () (interactive nil)(ucs-insert "
0170")))

 and it works.

But the [home] is lost:

the home key produces ESC [ 1 ~ and is not recognized.

I tried

(define-key function-key-map "\e[1~" [home])

but it has no effect, and

(keyboard-translate "\e[1~" "[home]")

but it is syntactically wrong.

Any idea?

TERM=screen and emacs is 21.4.1

Thanks for any help.

(I am sorry to disturb you with such stupid questions,

but I have difficulties in configuring emacs...)

Regards,

Bela

VÁLTSON SZÉLESSÁVRA 2006-BAN!

Kedvező árak, forgalomkorlátlan használat, és vilámgyors kiép
ítés.

Ne várjon tovább, jobbat úgysem talál!

Klikk ide: http://www.vipdsl.hu