Re: ColorTheme odd behavior

From: jrcapa
Subject: Re: ColorTheme odd behavior
Date: 18 Aug 2006 09:14:11 -0700

Strange... it was there...
The easiest way is to install a chosen color theme is to require the
file and call the appropriate color theme function. Put the appropriate
code in your .emacs file:

    (require 'color-theme)
    (color-theme-initialize)
    (color-theme-robin-hood)

Maybe I was on the portuguese version... I'll check that. Tks the tip