Re: solved: Re: speedbar: how can I open a file with the keyboard ?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: solved: Re: speedbar: how can I open a file with the keyboard ?
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 05:44:34 -0800 (PST)

On 19 дек, 18:54, Markus Grunwald <markus.grunw...@gmx.de> wrote:
> I won't switch to emacs22 before debian lenny becomes stable. I have to
> support a stable environment here and don't want to mix up things. So I'll
> have to live with emacs21 which is good enough for me.

Well, there are Backports repositories for Etch, and they have
Emacs22. Consider using one of the Backports repositories. I did use
it for some time, until I switched to Testing.

By the way, Testing actually is sometimes more stable than Etch
(because many bugfixes are not backported to Etch).

Andrey