Re: M-<, M->, M-% ...

From: poppyer
Subject: Re: M-<, M->, M-% ...
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 02:42:51 +0000

Xavier Maillard <xma@gnu.org> writes:

>    > What is the best way to invoke the above mentionned keys in the
>    > linux console (I really mean the console, not a xterm) ?
>
>    I managed to get M-< and M-> works, but M-arrow keys still not working.
>
> Very intelligent. Why can't you have M-right and friends working
> with this method ?

I believe that it is because Meta_less and Meta_greater are predefined in
the keymap, while Meta_up, Meta-right etc are not.

I just google up the string like Meta_up is "\033\003[A" but obvious it
is not working in my case. so I think if you can figure out the correct
string, it should work.

cheers,
poppyer