make ctrl+v (page-down) move even when near the end of document

From: Pavol Murin
Subject: make ctrl+v (page-down) move even when near the end of document
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 16:57:57 +0100

hello fellow emacs users,
 I would like to make ctrl+v like page-down (and page-up) do in other
applications when near the beginning or end of the document. This
means that when the point cannot move by a full page, it moves to the
first or last position in the document. I can program it in elisp, but
there might be a simpler solution (maybe a different function to
bind)?

 thanks, muro