Weird Tabbing Effects

From: Roman E
Subject: Weird Tabbing Effects
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 13:43:25 -0600

Hi all,

I'm a bit of an emacs novice, but I was recently converted to textmate. However, when I look at my code (that was written using emacs) with textmate (or any other editing program for that matter) the tabbing shows up funky. Sometimes there are less tabs then show up in emacs.

Is there any way I can fix these files so that they're viewable in other editors? Also, what caused this problem?

Thanks!

-Roman