Re: For a single session, what free server for gnus is there and how do

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: For a single session, what free server for gnus is there and how do you set up the server?... using commands.
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 03:34:51 +0200

Hi Don,

Don Saklad <dsaklad@gnu.org> writes:

> For a single session, what free server for gnus is there
> and how do you set up the server?... using commands.

You can use the gmane server.

  (setq gnus-select-method '(nntp "news.gmane.org"))

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "using commands".
Don't hesitate to be more specific and to mention what you
try so that answers might be more helpful.

PS: Xavier is right, there is no need to have such a long subject line
and also no need to repeat the subject line in the body of the email.
Xavier: I think Don has difficulties writing emails ans maybe this is
not only a question of good will for him.

--
Bastien