Re: Documentation for doctex mode

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: Documentation for doctex mode
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 20:22:33 +0200

* Christophe Jorssen (2008-04-30) writes:

> I'd like to know if there is a documentation of the doctex-mode.

There are two DocTeX modes, one in Emacs and one in AUCTeX.  Both are
derived from the respective LaTeX modes, so you can refer to the
documentation of these modes.  (info "(emacs)TeX Mode") or
(info "(auctex)Top") respectively.

> Btw, is there a better mode to use in order to prepare .dtx files (the
> LaTeX litterate programming format).

I am not aware of any other mode besides the two mentioned above.  If
you think something is missing, send suggestions to the respective
mailing list.

--
Ralf