Re: LilyPond support in Emacs

From: Bernardo Bacic
Subject: Re: LilyPond support in Emacs
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 16:29:43 +1000

it was a dark and stormy night when q10 said

Okay, maybe I don't know how to access it, but it seems that Emacs does not support syntax highlighting in LilyPond *.ly files. Please show me the plugin if there is one, or add syntax highlighting and language support for LilyPond and all the other music notation filetypes out there.

have you tried searching the web for "emacs LilyPond"?
i haven't tried it myself but this is one of the pages that turned up
http://www.geoffhorton.com/lilymacs.html