Re: how to load file into interpreter(python)?

From: Oleksandr Gavenko
Subject: Re: how to load file into interpreter(python)?
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 00:06:03 +0300

On C-c C-l I get same error as you if load file from other dir
then firstly loaded.

Value of
  import sys
  print sys.path
get me some like
['', ..., 'e:\\bin\\python'].

Interpreter search import in this dirs.
How change it with working emacs I don't know.

Try eval file by C-c C-c (work from any dirs, but you must
sequentially load file to satisfy depends), there are many wrong.

Emacs and Python still badly friend (bed integration).