Re: greek writing language and keybindings

From: Dimitrios Apostolou
Subject: Re: greek writing language and keybindings
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 05:59:32 +0300 (EEST)

Hi, thanks for your reply

I should note that I am already writing greek perfectly in emacs, and I am switching languages using the X server shortcut I have chosen for every X application with the following command, and I wouldn't like to change that:

setxkbmap us,el -option "grp:shifts_toggle"

The problem is that I have to switch back to english for the default keybindings to work, which is very irritating!