Re: Emacs 24.0.94.1 slow to load on OS X

From: jreeseue
Subject: Re: Emacs 24.0.94.1 slow to load on OS X
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 07:42:52 -0800 (PST)

Well I've done a reinstall of Emacs and this seems, so far, to be working out
much better. The worst load time I've experienced since the reinstall is
.5s. Might have been something going on there. But I will post again if
there is trouble in the future. Thanks for your replies and help, I very
much appreciate it.