Re: Info documentation does not match Help documentation

From: drain
Subject: Re: Info documentation does not match Help documentation
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 14:40:33 -0700 (PDT)

If you've altered the source code, or customized your inits extensively,
you'll want help and info to spit out contrasting data.

The highest-frequency place of conflict will likely be the key bindings. If
I lookup forward-char with help, I will be given my custom definition; but
if I look it up with info, I will be given the default. This discrepancy is
useful: it reminds me what I have altered the program from and to.