cycling through found found IDs in compilations buffer

From: Rami A
Subject: cycling through found found IDs in compilations buffer
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 16:35:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I am using IDs in emacs to search for expressions and variables. Complilations
biffer gets filled with results that specify the file and line number. Then I
have to go through them one by one and click on the line I want to go to.
I was wondering if there is a way to cycle through the results with one click
when having two buffers open one that shows results found and the other showing
the file i am jumping to.