Re: font faces across a copy and paste

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: font faces across a copy and paste
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 11:05:09 +0200

Am 30.07.2013 um 08:30 schrieb Luca Ferrari:

> There is something I'm missing?

I think since GNU Emacs 24.2 copy&paste also handles text attributes. When one
is compiling a line from a series of snippets this line is not one, i.e., C-a,
C-e, C-k, or a RET in *shell* buffer does not affect the whole line but only a
piece.

I want to find a solution for this behaviour but have not found yet one in the
documentation. Guess I would just need to find the proper key word…

--
Greetings

  Pete

To most people solutions mean finding the answers. But to chemists solutions
are things that are still all mixed up.