Re: Frustrated with Font issues

From: Buchs, Kevin J.
Subject: Re: Frustrated with Font issues
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 08:21:10 -0500

I have some vague recollection of similar issues. It is what led me to just build the latest version of emacs from source. This is not hard to do, if you don't work about some of the dependencies on graphics libraries (at least to build a test case). The OS packages for CentOS/RHEL are so dated (as is most of the OS). Alternatively, I would suggest perusing the OS packages for emacs related packages, such as emacs-goodies and install them.

Kevin Buchs   Research Computer Services   Phone: 507-538-5459
Mayo Clinic   200 1st. St SW   Rochester, MN 55905
http://mayoclinic.org  http://facebook.com/MayoClinic
http://youtube.com/MayoClinic  http://twitter.com/MayoClinic