Re: python-mode: don't reindent on ':'

From: Lele Gaifax
Subject: Re: python-mode: don't reindent on ':'
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 09:19:11 +0100

Damien Wyart <damien.wyart@free.fr> writes:

> * Nikolaus Rath <Nikolaus@rath.org> in gnu.emacs.help:
>> Since upgrading to Emacs 24, typing a colon in Python mode
>> automatically reindents the current line. How do I turn this off?
>> There doesn't seem to be anything related to that in the "Python"
>> customization group.
>
> http://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/3322/python-auto-indent-problem

Thank you, this was annoying me too.

To be picky, that answer should be edited to avoid quoted-lambda
(http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20948325/why-not-quoting-lambda): I
tried to do that myself, but I have no reputation there... oh well :)

ciao, lele.
lele@metapensiero.it  |                 -- Fortunato Depero, 1929.