Any examples of using request.el?

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Any examples of using request.el?
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 22:38:21 +0100

Hi all,

I've written a small package using the request.el library.  However,
since I know next to nothing about the web's inner workings, I didn't
really know how to use it well.  In particular I mean error handling.
Are there any packages using request.el out there so that I could study
their code?

I'm especially interested in /synchronous/ calls (I neither need nor
want asynchronous ones in my library), but anything will do.

TIA,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University