Re: How to translate LaTeX into UTF-8 in Elisp?

From: Udyant Wig
Subject: Re: How to translate LaTeX into UTF-8 in Elisp?
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 07:18:01 +0530

On 07/13/2017 11:15 PM, Thien-Thi Nguyen wrote:
> Yes, thanks.  Of late, i wonder a lot about how other people
> (programmers and non-programmers) perceive and define "good", and how
> those perceptions and definitions evolve (or not) over time.  I'm
> happy to say your words make sense to me.

I'm glad you found them helpful.  In the belief that there can be no
/final/ definition of 'good' software, I link the following.

<URL:https://www.eskimo.com/~scs/readings/software_elegance.html>

These are the words of a long-time C programmer; also the maintainer of
the C FAQs.

--
... while the ways of art are hard at the best, they will break you if
you go unsustained by belief in what you are trying to do.