Re: logical not condition in ibuffer config

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: logical not condition in ibuffer config
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 06:30:49 +0100

Hikaru Ichijyo wrote:

> It sounds like you're explaining the
> algorithm. I understand that. I need to know
> why Elisp will understand "or" operators in
> an ibuffer configuration but not "and" or
> "not"...or suggestions of how "and" or "not"
> could be coded that would work.

If it is Lisp all Lisp should work; check
your syntax.

If it isn't LISP but a LIST any program can do
whatever they want with it, including
implementing "or" but not "not", so check the
program (function) that is using it and see
what it does with it, and how.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573