Re: Unable to use `package-refresh-contents`: Bad signature from GNU ELP

From: Nicky Chorley
Subject: Re: Unable to use `package-refresh-contents`: Bad signature from GNU ELPA Signing Agent
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 08:26:46 +0100

Hi Van,

I've only just seen your message.

I installed the gnu-elpa-keyring-update package as you suggested
(albeit manually, with "M-x package-install-file", since the
instructions listed on the project page didn't work (it seems they're
for a different version of gpg than what I have). The package didn't
seem to have much documentation, so I wasn't sure if I needed to do
anything after installing it. In any case, just running "M-x
package-refresh-contents" after installing it showed the same problem.

Best,

Nicky