Using emacs in Multiple OS"s and multiple computers

From: M.R.P. zensky
Subject: Using emacs in Multiple OS"s and multiple computers
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 15:56:31 -0700

Hello I have a Mac book and Mac Pro Desktop both systems have dual boot Mac and
Ubuntu. Any thoughts on how to set up emacs so that it will sync with my
different systems. Maybe to make it more simple to just use emacs in Ubuntu. I
have an external hard drive that is visible in any of the Operating systems.
Any Ideas on how best to use emacs with this config?