Re: How can I restart *scratch* buffer?

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: How can I restart *scratch* buffer?
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2019 17:30:38 +0200

On 2019-09-02, at 14:10, 李淼 <flypigonsky@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sometimes I accidentally turn off the *scratch* buffer while I'm using
> emacs. How can I restart *scratch* buffer without restarting emacs?

How about M-: (startup--get-buffer-create-scratch) RET?

M-: stuff is necessary because this is a non-interactive function.  It
is also internal (because it contains two dashes) and undocumented
(because it does not contain a docstring).  Use at your own risk.

Hth,

--
Marcin Borkowski
http://mbork.pl