RE: finder-commentary

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: finder-commentary
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 09:27:02 -0800 (PST)

> Is it automatically working with el-get? I can find it, and do
> el-get-install but do not see how to activate.

There's nothing to activate.  Just load `finder+.el'
(or a byte-compiled version of it, `finder.elc'):

. Put it in your `load-path', then (require 'finder+).

. Or interactively: `M-x load-library finder+'.

. Or interactively, if not in your `load-path':
  `M-x load-file <.../finder+.el[c]>

This is true of any Elisp library.  That is,
assuming the library has a `provide' you can
`require' it, to load it, assuming it's in your
`load-path'.