Re: Cycle Org Shift Select

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Cycle Org Shift Select
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 21:10:55 +0100

Christopher Dimech <dimech@gmx.com> writes:

> I have this code to cycle the Shift Select option for Org Mode.
>
> I am a little concerned that (nconc Shftsel Shftsel) will continually
> append, rather than just cycle through the list.
>
> Looking for a better way to this job.

What behavior do you want to get?  Do you want to cycling to start
always from the same point and cycle only for repeated commands
invocations?

Or do you want to have a state remembered by the command (I guess so)?
Should this then really be a global or a per-buffer or per-window state?

Regards,

Michael.