Re: resize-mini-windows gives error

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: resize-mini-windows gives error
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 14:54:57 +0100

Christopher Dimech <dimech@gmx.com> writes:

> Have tried to use the following but Emacs is complaining
>
> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function resize-mini-windows)
>   (resize-mini-windows t)
>
> (icomplete-mode 1)
> (resize-mini-windows t)

What nobody told you is that the error occurs because you call
`resize-mini-windows' as a function but it is only defined as a
variable, so you likely wanted to set it using `setq'.  Dunno if that
snipped then is appropriate, I guess the other answers you got were
discussing that question.

Regards,

Michael.