Re: Help w/ nnimap-split-methods ?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: Help w/ nnimap-split-methods ?
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 16:12:27 +0000

On Wednesday, 25 Nov 2020 at 13:30, Pankaj Jangid wrote:
> 1. Since you are using IMAP, some of the groups (folders) that you see
>    are coming from the server. Junk is probably one such folder on your
>    outlook.com account. This is created by the server.

Exactly this.  It happens to me as well.

One of my many annoyances with being stuck with Outlook is having to log
in directly to Outlook every now and again to see what magic (trying to
be nice here ;-)) it has done since the last time I looked.  I'm imagine
there might be some way of turning off Outlook's spam controls but I
haven't seen anything via the web interface (I don't have Windows).

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50 & org 9.4 on Debian bullseye/sid