Re: Toggle appointment notification

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Toggle appointment notification
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 03:47:05 +0100

daniela-spit@gmx.it writes:

> Would it be possible to clarify this in the defun description string,
> saying:
>
> ARG is positive (ARG > 0), otherwise off.

Would you really want to add that for every command where it could
matter?  That would be a lot.

BTW, it wouldn't clarify the issue in my opinion: since +0 is probably
not negative, and when we assume it is different from 0, i.e. not `=' 0,
I would guess it could be > 0, so the above sentence would still not
make it clear how a hypothetical +0 would behave.

Michael.