Re: To get list of key bindings sorted by modifier

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: To get list of key bindings sorted by modifier
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2020 08:05:34 +0300

* TRS-80 <lists.trs-80@isnotmyreal.name> [2020-12-06 00:13]:
> > On 2020-12-05 06:43, Jean Louis wrote:
> > I would like to quickly get key bindings list sorted by its modifier
> > as that would help me create new key bindings.
>
> This is not strictly/directly answering your question, however in my
> init file I do keep all my (global) keybindings in order of modifier,
> followed by alphabetical order, so that I can easier see at a glance
> what has already been assigned.  Especially within those areas which are
> defined for user use (C-c *, F5-F9, etc.).

Yes, not strictly, I would like to see if by modifier or prefix.

I have no idea what is A. Is it Alternative Control?

I cannot get this:
A-<             «

Maybe is my ALT now Meta and ALT cannot do what is supposed to do but
then this list of key bindings would be incorrect, as it does not give
proper key bindings.

Key translations:
key             binding
---             -------