gnu-elpa package need customization not to nag all time

From: Jean Louis
Subject: gnu-elpa package need customization not to nag all time
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 22:46:19 +0300

Hello Stefan,

I think that gnu-elpa package that asks users to install some
complimentary packages should not do that by default. Let users decide
to activate such nagging or warn them.

I said already no, then even in Org file it asks me to install
sql-indent. I do not need SQL indent and never needed it. This gives
you user experience for your further design of the package. I just
found it is this package asking me.

(defun gnu-elpa--perform-autoload ()
  "Prompt to install the package that provides the currently autoloaded
function.
The relevant function is found by walking the stack until we find a function.
Presumes we're in the process of calling an autoloaded function that's not
yet loaded."
  (let* ((f (gnu-elpa--autoloaded-function))
         (pkg (gnu-elpa--package f)))
    (unless (yes-or-no-p (format "Install package %s? " pkg))
      (error "Abort!"))