Re: same data appears twice, interactive then function body

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: same data appears twice, interactive then function body
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 05:45:26 +0100

Jean Louis wrote:

> Do you see how it will not center text as it will be
> influenced by the cursor position? It should not be
> influenced by cursor position.

I don't know actually ... shouldn't it? This is more versatile
so I'll keep it. But so far, I've only had use of
it interactively.

> Question is what means "centered". Does it mean centered to
> the width of text or to the width of the window.

You set what it means with the width argument :) [1]

It is used for files like this:

  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/FILM

[1] https://dataswamp.org/~incal/emacs-init/edit.el line 11

--