Ange-ftp

From: David Diem
Subject: Ange-ftp
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 02:14:25 +0100

Hello, I have noticed that ange-ftp has become significantly slower for my
webhoster. On another (unrelated) note, I would like to make it work with a
non-/bin/ftp client (such as lftp), in order to make FTP+TLS work. Is anyone
currently developping ange-ftp to handle FTP+TLS (my suspicion is, the slowness
in my webhoster connection might come from some novelties in
authentication/transport security, as well)? I do not know where to ask/look
for help except this list - hope this is the right place. In case no-one is
working on ange-ftp, if anyone wants to help me improve it, please write me or
answer here. (Disclaimer: Power user, but novice Lisper). Best regards, David

--
David Diem
Room G115 - Department of Linguistics