Re: emacs starts writing in reverse order

From: Luca Ferrari
Subject: Re: emacs starts writing in reverse order
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 15:49:29 +0100

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 1:55 PM Luca Ferrari <fluca1978@gmail.com> wrote:

> What is happening? I suspect is something related to bidirectional
> editing, could it be?

In particular I can see that this happens when I label the source code
snippet with a language. If I enter a block without the language I'm
able to edit it inline and nothing strange happens, but if I mark the
block of code such as 'sql' then Emacs does not allow me to edit it
inline,. I have to switch to an indirect buffer and when I return from
such buffer Emacs seems to be screwed up.

Luca