Re: not good proposal: "C-z <letter>" reserved for users

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: not good proposal: "C-z <letter>" reserved for users
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 14:27:09 +0100

Jean Louis wrote:

>> Without it:
>>
>>   https://dataswamp.org/~incal/blog/tree-house/tree-house.html
>
> This version above is not showing well on Lineage OS mobile
> phone, it shows as desktop version under the GNU IceCat
> browser, letters are not readable and not accommodating the
> space well.

This version looks, if I may, very good on my smartphone [1]
and in Emacs-w3m, tho then you don't get the winter theme or
the photos, but still, it is functional from
a reader's perspective.

It looks just as good if I rotate the phone.

>> With viewport:
>>
>>   https://dataswamp.org/~incal/blog/tree-house/tree-house-view.html
>
> Works well on GNU IceCat browser on LineageOS mobile phone,
> letters are readable and all is well.

This looks so bad I'd consider it pla1n br0ken.

[1] Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE GT-N7105 16GB

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573