Re: display-buffer-alist actions

From: TRS-80
Subject: Re: display-buffer-alist actions
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 16:08:38 -0500

On 2021-02-24 15:08, Joost Kremers wrote:
On Wed, Feb 24 2021, Joost Kremers wrote:
On Wed, Feb 24 2021, Eric S Fraga wrote:
I've read and re-read the documentation for display-buffer-alist and I
cannot quite understand it.

Yes, it's the easiest thing to grok.

Of course I meant it's *not* the easiest thing to grok...

I was going to say, I don't think even jwz understands it...

:D

I will check out the video.  Or maybe it was that video that got me to
try it in the first place.  I don't remember now.  Anyway, Prot is
great.  :)

I seem to recall just playing with some of the options to see what they
did, until I eventually I found a couple that did whatever it was I was
trying to do at the time.

Cheers,
TRS-80