Re: Maybe we can improve this function call-process-to-string?

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Maybe we can improve this function call-process-to-string?
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 11:52:32 +0300

* Arthur Miller <arthur.miller@live.com> [2021-04-08 22:50]:
> Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:
>
> > There was no domain with support.gnu, so I took gnu.support
>
> And if there was you would took it and look more deceptive? :)
>
> Why do you need to pretend that you are some official representing GNU?
>
> Do you use bugs@gnu.support even in correspondence with other
> people?

Arthur, I know you are intelligent, and you know that I am not
representing GNU, but you like to troll around.

You have email address with LIVE.COM which belongs to Microsoft
Corporation and so Arthur, why do you pretend to be some official of
Microsoft Corporation?

> What is the master plan? Is it some kind of a honeypot? If some poor
> sould contacts you, you will politely ask them to install ssh software
> and give you sudo login so you can "fix" the problem for them?

> It might seem illogical to confront a scammer, but it is the reaction I
> wanted to see.
>
> I don't know, you maybe are just weird or you are truly a scammer. I
> don't have enough data to make a judgement, I am divided what I
> think.

I don't find it funny Arthur, I feel this is harassing.

Other thing that you don't understand is that I am not just somebody
behind a computer, and you are playing with wrong person. You would
not be standing if you would tell me this face to face. So I invite
you for a meeting then we can solve issues.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

https://rms-support-letter.github.io/