Re: There is a docker image of GNU Emacs?

From: Corwin Brust
Subject: Re: There is a docker image of GNU Emacs?
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 14:23:11 -0500

Hi Byung-Hee!

On Sun, Apr 18, 2021 at 9:21 AM 황병희 <soyeomul@doraji.xyz> wrote:

> Hi i would like to test GNU Emacs 27.2 possibly with docker
> image. Currently my OS is Ubuntu 18.04 LTS. Any comments welcome!!!

For docker, specifically, I often search docker hub by recently updated, desc:

  https://hub.docker.com/search?q=emacs&type=image&sort=updated_at&order=desc

The top hit I see just now is for Ubuntu.  It appears to be less than
20 hours old (ergo. this also includes a recent build of the main
branch). You the Dockerfile for 27.2 on GitHub:

  https://github.com/Silex/docker-emacs/blob/master/27.2/ubuntu/18.04/Dockerfile

Happy hacking!