Re: Org mode rant

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Org mode rant
Date: Sat, 01 May 2021 07:00:19 +0200

Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:

> Org is so much better for writing or document preparation than for
> management of procrastination, I mean tasks.

I like the expression "management of procrastination".

I'm using Org quite a lot and I also think it does not fix discipline,
which is what is ultimately required for managing your tasks.

I write a blog entry about to-do lists that you might find useful, as
it is not directly connected to Org:

https://bzg.fr/en/on-using-to-do-lists-efficiently/

--
 Bastien