Re: outline-heading-alist for elisp using ";; * "

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: outline-heading-alist for elisp using ";; * "
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 14:43:12 +0200

Some have been trying to set outline-heading-alist fol/lowing the code in
"texinfo.el".
I have also tried to set it up but have not been successful.

 ;; Outline settings.
  (setq-local outline-heading-alist
              ;; We should merge `outline-heading-alist' and
              ;; `texinfo-section-list'.  But in the mean time, let's
              ;; just generate one from the other.
              (mapcar (lambda (x) (cons (concat "@" (car x)) (cadr x)))
                      texinfo-section-list))
  (setq-local outline-regexp
              (concat (regexp-opt (mapcar 'car outline-heading-alist) t)
                      "\\>"))