Re: How users start programming in Emacs Lisp...

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: How users start programming in Emacs Lisp...
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 21:35:49 +0200

Christopher Dimech wrote:

> That is correct. Darwin and Fermi have done the same.
> But Stephen King is famous for saying that notes are the
> best way to immortalise bad ideas. Really good ideas stick
> around.

Well, easy for him to say, maybe this method is for doing
something great but most lists like a TODO list [1] - that
software is a little bit shaky if anyone feels like reading
the short source and maybe see what it is? - what I was
saying, maybe it is not the best idea in the world but it can
still help you survive and get by another day, right?

With a TODO list, you can even erase bad ideas when and if
you decide to drop them - it is optional :)

But there was some other thing I should say... ???

?

Ah, right, the other list thing that scientists probably refer
to is just a list of data like this

  https://dataswamp.org/~incal/bike/TIRE

Very useful for science I'm sure but I don't see why just
they should get to do it :)

[1] https://dataswamp.org/~incal/emacs-init/todo-did.el

--
underground experts united