Re: How to have a variable always set for emacs --debug-init [solved]

From: Yuzhana Ego
Subject: Re: How to have a variable always set for emacs --debug-init [solved]
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 10:35:51 +0300

> One can mark it free hand like [solved] in the
> subject, at least we
> know it is solved for the poster.

Thanks for the suggestion.
It seemed to me mailing lists matched threads by the subject,
so I expected it might break threading.

And yes, it was a bit confusing - for a me-noob :) - having instructions on how
to open/close debbugs threads, but not finding anything related for other
lists.
(Maybe there’s some  place describing basic mailing-lists guidelines for
newcomers but I didn’t find a one.)

Have a nice day!
YE