Re: no to war in Ukraine

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: no to war in Ukraine
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 11:41:31 +0100

Uwe Brauer wrote:

> There is a difference between a war of aggression as it has
> been clearly the case here and other forms of war.
>
> So a general statement against war obscure this fact

Of course, the statement should reflect what is happening
and be tailored to that. One would be careful about every
word. But it is still pretty easy to do, two or three
paragraphs would be enough, I think. It is not a PhD thesis
analyzing the war or anything like that.

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal